Monday, January 12, 2015

Table for Two (Sunday Night Dinner Club #2) by Jess Dee

✰✰✰✰✰

 

Reviewed by Tabatha

 

I feel like I am a broken record in all my praise for Jess Dee's writing skills, but I truly feel that she is an exceptionally talented woman in my not so humble opinion. Jess just has this uncanny ability to write books that I find to be absolute perfection. For such a small package, you can always expect her books to be packed full of deep emotion, scintillating sexual tension, and just overall steamy, sexy greatness. Table for Two was no exception to this, and I loved every single moment of it. So with all that said, I guess I should stop singing Jess's praises for awhile and get moving onto the review.

I have to say that hands down Liv and Jimmy are two of the funniest characters Jess has ever written. I loved their witty banter, and found their struggles to come to terms with their new found relationship highly amusing. Oh, and don't even get me started on the intensity of the chemistry they had once they both realized that they were suddenly and overwhelmingly attracted to one another! Liv did put up an admirable fight, but Jimmy was very persistent in his pursuit once his mind was set on forever with Liv. He was absolutely in it to win it, and I was happy to see them both win in the end.

Table for Two was definitely a classic example of everything that I love most about Dee's books. It was a heart-warming tale of friends to lovers with scorching hot heat, but also had a sense of natural sweetness and tenderness to it as well. This is one you definitely don't want to miss out on, but as always I do highly suggest you read any of Dee's books as well. :)  

If you'd like to check out more about this or other books by Jess, please head over to her website.



No comments:

Post a Comment