Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The Professional (The Game Maker, #1) by Kresley Cole

✰✰✰✰✰

 

Reviewed by Tabatha

 

The Professional was an intensely erotic and thrilling ride that I never wanted to stop. I just couldn't put this book down, and I was completely absorbed into this dangerous world right along with Natalie. I think the thing that I loved most about this book had to be the heroine. Nat was an overwhelmingly smart, enchantingly witty, and incredibly sexy woman making her the perfect type of heroine to me.  As for Sevastyan, the man may not be very outspoken, but when he does talk he could melt any girls panties right off with his sheer amount sexiness! These two shared a scorching amount of chemistry that held me absolutely captivated to see just what would happen next between them.  Now I know that Natalie had issues with some aspects of their relationship, but given the amount of time they had been together it wasn't all that unexpected for them to have those type of issues either.  On the one hand, Some aspects of the book were kind of predictable, but I'm giving it a free pass because it really was heads above better than anything that I've read recently.  So overall, this one gets two enthusiastic thumbs up from me and I am desperate to get my hands on the next book as soon as it is released. 

If you'd like to check out more about this or other books by Kresley, please head over to her website.

 

 

Amazon ~ Barnes & Noble 

No comments:

Post a Comment