Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Tattoos and Tatas (Chocoholics #2.5) by Tara Sivec

✰✰✰✰✰

 

Reviewed by Tabatha

 

First off, let me just say that I'm a huge Tara Sivec fan.  I think that Tara has this amazing and quite unique ability to make you laugh no matter the situation, and I think that Tattoos and Tatas was a perfect example of her remarkable talent.  T&T was an emotionally heavy look back at the close friendship that Liz and Claire's have shared through the years, and the heartbreaking situation that they now face when one of them gets sick. I loved the spirit and message that Tara brought across in this book.  Not only did she make me laugh, but she made me cry and overall warmed my heart with this story. To put it quite simply...I loved it!

If you'd like to check out more about this series or other books by Tara, please head over to her website.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment