Saturday, December 27, 2014

Rumor (Renegades #3.5) by Skye Jordan

✰✰✰✰✰

 

Reviewed by Tabatha

 

I can't contain my excitement for how very happy I was to get Josh's story, even though he was a bit of a douche bag in the previous book. I just never really felt that he was actually in love with Rachel, and I knew something was up with him so he was easy to forgive. After reading Rumor, it was no shock that it ended up being a woman, but not just any woman...his friend's ex-wife no less. I just really can't blame the guy for being a confused mess, because he was definitely having his loyalty pulled both ways. You just can't fault him for running away from that the first time, but I'm glad he stepped up to the plate in this one. His loyalty to his friend was admirable, but Josh and Grace were a force that couldn't be denied any longer.

These two characters have a powerful and undeniable chemistry that you just can't help but feel the heat steaming off the pages when they are together. But it wasn't only those parts sexy parts that made this book so great, because I honestly think that it was the tender more intimate moments that made it, and this series as a whole, so very special. Because of this, Jordan has definitely cemented her place as an auto-buy author for me, and I'm looking forward to what she has in store for us with the Renegades series from here. I love it and I can't get enough, so keep up the great work! 

For more information on this series and Skye's other books, please check out her website.


No comments:

Post a Comment