Saturday, December 27, 2014

Take Me to Paradise (Sinners on Tour #6.1) by Olivia Cunning

✰✰✰

 

Reviewed by Tabatha

 

Backstage Pass is one of my favorite books and the Sinners will always be one of my favorite series, but I just didn't feel like much was accomplished in this book. It's a very sexy and short honeymoon story with Brian and Myrna where we get more of their insatiable appetite for one another, but nothing seemed to progress their story further in this one either. They are on the quest to make a baby and, given all the sex these two have, I was kind of shocked it hadn't happened already. That being said though, I love Master Sinclair and I can never get enough of him either. And on a side note, can I just say again how baffled I am that Brian just cannot see that Trey was in love with him? Anyhoo, I digress. Overall it was sexy and fun, and I loved that Myrna was trying to be romantic for him since that is something she has struggled with previously. I think that Brian has enough of a romantic side for the two of them though. :) I'm glad they finally got the honeymoon they deserved (minus the crazy fan), but I have to admit that the whole thing about her ex just didn't feel right. Overall I did enjoy the story, but I just wasn't blown over by it like I was with them in Backstage Pass. 

For more information on this series and Olivia's other books, please check out her website.


No comments:

Post a Comment