Monday, September 7, 2015

Something Sparked (Sparks in Texas #3) by Mari Carr


✰✰✰✰

 

Reviewed by Tabatha

 

What a sexy, short read this turned out to be! I haven't read any of the previous books in the Sparks in Texas series, but you can be sure that I'm going to remedy that real soon. I just love Mari's books, and this one is another great example of how she can write a steamy but yet adorably sweet books.

Jeannette has a deep secret she is hiding from everyone, especially her family, that has crippled her ability to engage in relationships. Despite this, Luc and Diego are on a mission 2 years in the making to make her theirs. These guys...seriously I have no words for how sweet they were while taking their time with Jeannette all while trying to help her reclaim her life. They were quite wonderful, and I just loved them to pieces. Jeannette, on the other hand, stole the show for me. She is such a strong character, and you can't help but admire her inner strength and determination to overcome her past. I loved the bit of suspense we get with the book as well, so overall it was a great read that I'm definitely going to suggest to you all.  

If you'd like to check out more about this series or other books by Mari, please head over to her website.

 

 

Amazon ~ Barnes & Noble 



No comments:

Post a Comment