Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Savor the Danger (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor #3) by Lori Foster

✰✰✰✰✰

 

Reviewed by Tabatha

 

Jackson has wanted Alani since he first set eyes on her, and now he is more determined than ever to have her. Problem is he wakes up next to her naked and so it seems he has already had her, but the problem is that he can't remember it. Alani is still recovering mentally from her kidnapping, and hasn't felt compelled to trust any man beyond her brother Trace and his friend Dare. Too bad Jackson is a temptation that she just can't resist though, and despite his overly sexual banter he is proving to be quite sweet underneath all his bravado. They are forced into hiding from an unknown potential threat to them both. Things are going to steam up pretty fast!

Wow doesn't even begin to cover it!

I honestly didn't think things could get much better after reading Trace's book, but I was happy to be completely wrong!  I fell totally in love with Jackson! He's the perfect alpha male with the right combination of sex appeal, humor, whit, and strength. What surprised me was the depth of his emotions, and his insecurity where her love for him was concerned. No matter how much of a bad ass he feels he is, we get to see the real side of him that is tender and loving.


Anyway... I could go on and on about how wonderful this book is, but just suffice to say that it is more than worth the read!  Lori has yet to ever disappoint me! I'm really excited to read the next one! My only complaint...that I have to wait so long to read the next book!

If you'd like to check out more about this series or other books by Lori, please head over to her website.

  

Amazon ~ Barnes & Noble 


No comments:

Post a Comment