Thursday, December 10, 2015

Dirty Promises (Dirty Angels, #3) by Karina Halle

✰✰✰✰✰

 

Reviewed by Tabatha

 

I really had no words after reading this one to describe how good it was. It was so incredibly brutal, but yet in the end beautiful in its own way too. No question about it, Javier is evil so going into this book you know it isn't going to be a sweet romance story. I think Karina even surprised me with just how bad he could be, but in the end you still find yourself rooting for him. I still can't figure out why that is, because I've always been so firmly set on liking the good guys. I guess in this book what it boiled down to was the lesser of two evils, and boy oh boy was Esteban pure evil.

Dirty Promises is one hell of a roller coaster ride with plenty of suspense to keep you on the edge of your seat. It's going to make you question just how much you can handle, but then it throw you right past that point giving you far more than you ever thought you could. It's intense and wild and sexy and just sooo much more. You cannot read this as a stand-alone, so I highly suggest you read all of the Dirty Angels books before you even attempt to read this. Better yet, read the Artist series before that too, because it will truly give you a bigger picture on Jaiver's character.  I've loved this series so much and I'm sad that this is the end, but I think Javier deserves to just rule his empire in what little peace he can find in his line of work.

Karina...once again you amazed me with your incredible talent. You are so mind-fuckingly brilliant I just can't handle it sometimes, so keep up the wonderful work! lol

If you'd like to check out more about this series or other books by Karina, please head over to her website.


No comments:

Post a Comment