Monday, June 16, 2014

Burned by Tara Sivec

✰✰✰✰

 

Reviewed by Tabatha

 

Holy hell Tara, that one just about set my e-reader up in flames! Guys, this was one super steamy hot read! Tara does a great job in any genre she writes, but I will be honest here and tell you that I did find a few plot snags. First off, I thought that it was a bit much to think that after seventeen years passing that Finnley would just jump right into bed with Collin. The second issue I had was her staying with a dead beat like Jordan for as long as she did. Her reasoning might have sounded logical to her, but it wasn't working for me.

So casting those two issues aside, I think the good out weighed the bad for me in this one. I've always been a big fan of Tara's writing, but I didn't know she had it in her to write something so sizzling hot!!! Finnley and Collin had such an intense amount of chemistry in and out of the bedroom, and I liked that I was able to connect with these two characters. Yes, I would have enjoyed a bit more of a sneak peek back to when they were together to see how they fell in love, but I adored that he supported her and wanted more for her than what Jordan had allowed her to have because of his own jealousy. Overall, this was a good short read and I couldn't put it down. From page one you will be captivated, and I promise you will find all those trademark things you love about Tara's writing in this one. It's sweet, sexy, funny, and just an overall sizzling hot read that will leave you needing a cold shower when you are done. :)  

If you'd like to check out more about this or other books by Tara, please head over to her website.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment