Sunday, June 1, 2014

Forged in Steele (KGI #7) by Maya Banks

 

Reviewed by Tabatha  ✰✰✰✰✰


Oh Steele...let me count the ways that I just absolutely adore you! 

I don't think Banks can top this one, because Steele just stole the show for me. We've always known him to be very cold and quiet, but who knew such a softy lurked underneath that tough Alpha male? I loved Maren's personality, and the honest banter between her and Steele was adorable. I've been patiently awaiting Van's story because he has always been my favorite, but all I have to say is that he has some big shoes to fill after this one! I could gush more, but I don't want to spoil any of the story for anyone. :) 


Reviewed by Erica  ✰✰✰✰


After reading the first six books in this series, never in a million years would I have pictured Steele to be so...romantic. I don't really know what I expected when I started this book, but it really does seem like the hardest asses of them all fall THE hardest in love and that is no more truer than in this book when Steele is captivated by Maren and her cute little glasses and falls head over heels on his tight ass in love. He is romantic. He is hot. He is sweet. He is alpha male to the max. He doesn't shy away from her secret. It's just...awesome. This series...well, the Kellys better keep adding staff because I don't ever want to see this series come to an end. Military guys with a strong sense of family, big hearts and an undying devotion to the women that love them? Yes, sir, may I have another? 

For more information on this series and Maya's other books, please check out her website.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment