Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Beautiful Losers by Remittance Girl

✰✰✰✰✰

 

Reviewed by Tabatha


I'm not able to express a lot of flowery words about Beautiful Losers.  It was one of those books that will remain with you in both the best and worst of ways.  Let me start by saying that this book was exceedingly well written, and it just absolutely gutted me. 

I've only had one other book be able to evoke that kind of emotion out of me, and this one just... I have no words. This was such an amazing read so I highly recommend it to you, but don't go into it expecting a HEA because the end is just devastating. 

I fear that this one is going to haunt me for a long time. It was heart-breakingly beautiful.  





If you'd like to check out more about this or other books by Remittance Girl, please head over to her website. 

Amazon 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment