Saturday, July 19, 2014

Hold Me Close (Purgatory #6) by Eliza Gayle

✰✰✰✰✰

 

Reviewed by Tabatha

 

I’ve been an avid fan of Eliza Gayle’s Purgatory series for a while now, and her latest release, Hold Me Close, is without a doubt a fantastic addition. Now just like the others in the Invitation to Eden series, our characters are invited to an exotic resort that caters to whatever your heart desires. 

Now who wouldn’t love that?

You’ll find that even though Hold Me Close is a short read, it is also a very emotional journey. Bonnie is still struggling to move past the loss of her Daddy Dom, and Dex believes he isn’t the right Dom for her needs. These two have such a powerful connection, that I really found it hard to put this book down and I was completely absorbed from start to finish. Although they both think that their expectations are clear as far as wants and needs go, they find that those clear cut lines have blurred so much during their monthly sessions that there is no turning back now.

Hold Me Close is a beautiful story with so intensity that, just like me, I know you won’t be able to put it down. I really cannot seem to get enough of this series, but these characters definitely hold a special place in my heart. I want so much more with this couple, so I really hope we see more of them in the next Purgatory book. Thanks Eliza for yet another wonderful read in this delightfully naughty series!

If you'd like to check out more about this series or other books by Eliza, please head over to her website. 

  

Amazon ~ Barnes & Noble 

No comments:

Post a Comment