Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Take (Temptation #2) by Ella Frank

✰✰✰✰✰

 

Reviewed by Tabatha


I don't know that anything I can say will really do this book enough justice, but I'm going to try. (grin) Ella Frank has taken two characters and made me fall absolutely head over heels in love with them, and the Temptation series is so beautifully written that I challenge you to not do the same.

We were left off in Try with the lustful relationship between Tate and Logan coming to light when Tate's ex and sister walk in on an intensely heated moment between the two. Now they each have to come to terms with their budding relationship and see where they are heading, but they also have a lot to overcome emotionally and not everyone is as accepting of their relationship as they should.

I loved the real struggle that these two have, and the natural emotions swirling through them both. Logan has never had nor desired love, or so he thinks, and he is fighting with himself in allowing Tate to break down his carefully constructed walls around his heart. Tate on the other hand, is not only struggling with his new found feelings for another man, but his family is providing to be a huge obstacle for him as well. When he has always thought that had their unquestionable love and support, he is devastated to find that it does have its limitations.

Take is filled with complex emotions weaved in with the achingly sexy moments that these two share, and this all definitely combined to create one hell of a great read in my honest opinion. I don't know that I've ever connected with two characters more than I have with these two, and hands down Ella did a fantastic job with this follow up to Try. Now I will caution that we are left with a slight cliffhanger, but please don't let that deter you. I promise that it is done in a way that just leaves you wanting more, and not in a way that makes you want to scream. Seriously...I promise! If you haven't read the Temptation series, then it is definitely one I would suggest to everyone. Go on...give it a try and I promise you will enjoy it!

For more information about this series or Ella's other books, please check out her website.



No comments:

Post a Comment