Thursday, July 17, 2014

Out of Sight (T-FLAC # 5) by Cherry Adair

✰✰✰✰✰

 

Reviewed by Tabatha

 

AJ is determined to become a great T-FLAC agent, and sets out to prove herself to her hero, the infallible Kane Wright. Coming straight out of the academy and into a highly dangerous mission, she is battling with the ghosts of her past. Kane is working with her despite his desire to keep this a solitary show. He has learned the hard way that it is far easier to only have yourself to be responsible for. He is a master of disguise, but he isn't going to be able to disguise his need for AJ. *winks*

I have to say this was totally an action packed book, and so exciting to read! I'm telling you, the story never slows down and is a non-stop ride the whole way through! I found it so very entertaining, and trust me when I say that it kept me on the edge of my seat right to the very end. OHHH and the love scenes scorch the ink right from the pages! I really can not wait to read the next in the series!

If you'd like to check out more about this series or other books by Cherry, please head over to her website.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment