Friday, April 11, 2014

Passion and Ponies (Chocoholics #2) by Tara Sivec

 ✰✰✰✰✰

 

Reviewed by Tabatha

 

I'm so excited that the gang is back, and I cannot even begin to tell you how much fun I had reading this book! Tara didn't disappoint in the least with her trademark humor and wit, and Passion and Ponies ranks up there as one of her best. 

Tyler was sweet, cute, and sexy, but a bit weird and crazy too. That's just Tyler and he does it so well. And who knew that Ava had a softer side behind all that snark? These two were an unlikely combination, but yet they really work well with one another. The humor in this one was so great that I found myself laughing so hard I cried! With lines like "I'm a wee little uterus and I will fuck all of you up." and chapter titles like "Dolphin Rape" and "When You Wish Upon a Dildo" how can you not laugh your ass off? Lets just say that if you enjoy some light-hearted humor with your romance, then Tara's books are fantastic reads and I highly suggest them. :) 


For more information about this series or Tara's other books, please check out her website.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment