Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The Tied Man by Tabitha McGowan

✰✰✰✰✰

 

Reviewed by Tabatha


Wow... this book was so supremely screwed up, but it was an amazing read. It was exceedingly well written, and a fantastic debut from this author. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more from her in the future for sure. I hated what Finn (mostly him) & Lilith had to endure. I wanted to just dive into the book and hug Finn so hard and never let him go. Lilith was such a strong character, and I absolutely adored her for that. She gave Finn the strength he was lacking to fight a battle that seemed hopeless. As for the rest...god I just wanted to strangle soooo many of the evil characters in this book from Blaine, to Coyle, to the director dude & his evil fiance, to the really scary actor guys... the list just seems endless. They were all so depraved, and just so very wrong. I don't feel like they got all they deserved in the end, because people like that... I just have no words for the type of punishment I feel like they should endure.

This book was so very dark, but yet hopeful too. I fear that this is definitely one that is going to stay with me for awhile...

If you'd like to check out more about this book or other works by Tabitha, please head over to her facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/TabithaMcGowanWriter



No comments:

Post a Comment